A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 6 February 2010

Ready to Post....


Hi all and hope you've had a good start to the weekend... we've been to the garage this morning with Rob's car, nothing major, just a part that had to be changed so I went along for the ride to keep him company. Once that was done we detoured by the pet store so we're all stocked up on supplies again, then it was back here for some lunch.
As I'm sat on my wee bum typing this out... poor hubby is up a ladder changing the light in the en-suite... tee hee... bet it's not long though before he's calling my name to assist...
Anyhow, here is a taster of a card I've made... only problem is it's heading out in the post today and I can't have the recipient possibly viewing it on here before it arrives... hence the reason why you can only see a taster and not the whole thing.... this I will be able to post in full on Tues....
The weather may be a bit on the dank and dreary side... but thank heavens we have nice bright coloured card & papers eh...
See you all soon.
Lorraine
xxx

No comments: