A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 17 December 2010

Time to relax

Well folks I'm glad to say that my christmas shopping is now almost complete.. Still have a few stocking fillers to get but will hopefully managed to get them tomorrow. After trailing the shops for 5 hours today I'd had enough and called it quits.

Did meet up with mum though so we had breakfast together before starting on the shopping expedition.. Well I needed to ensure I had enough energy to carry the bags.. Lol.

Also got my christmas bought for me too.. A lovely new down filled coat to keep me warm in these sub zero temps..

So, time to get all the animals fed, then feed myself before moving onto some wrapping.

Hope you've all had a fab day and if you've got snow, make sure you stay safe and warm.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: