A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 4 December 2010

Mr postie arrived

Albeit he only brought on of my packages but one is better than none.. Right...

Feel so sorry for all the online stores just now, trying to get orders dispatched and relying on royal mail to deliver them as quickly as possible. I'm happy to wait for mine so long as I get them in the end... Safety comes first.

Got a few things coming so I can make my 12 tags of christmas so I guess I'll just be making a pile of fences in the meantime.. Lol... Least they'll all be dry and ready to attach to the finished tags..

As for our snow, well we've got a bit of a slow thaw started and long may it continue... Life may return to normal over the next few days :D. If you're still knee deep in the white fluffy stuff... Take care and stay warm.

Right I'm off now to do a few bits 'n' bobs before venturing to the shops... Got a few odd jobs need doing around the house so if I can at least get the stuff in today, they can be done as and when time allows.

Toodles for now and take care all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

well I can't complain actually - believe it or not the couriers seem to be having more of a problem getting stuff to Aberdeen than the local branches have getting the stuff our from Aberdeen. My postie has been here every day without fail, before 9am too.
Debz
x