A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Eve...

Well a very good morning to one and all... And with the exception of tomorrow, this is one of the best mornings of the year.. Oh yes, generally this is the day when we go at 200 mph.. Ensuring every bit of housework is done, presents look perfect under the tree, cards are all aligned, table set, glasses polished.. Need I really continue or are you racing ahead of me already.. Lol.

As for me.. Starting with the turkey being prepped and put in the oven whilst I do some work.. Later the baking will go in.. Then after that it's the time of the ham... Potato and veg will all be done fresh tomorrow.

And dare I say.. I'm gonna brave the supermarket today to see if I can get a few final bits 'n' bobs..

Well I'd love to sit here and chat, but need to rush hubby up and shove him out to the door so that cooking can commence.

Merry Christmas Eve to all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wishing you a wonderful happy christms...it's snowing heavily here again and my last minute food shopping trip might have to be on foot...stay safe and warm...big hugs kath xxx

Kat said...

Have a lovely Christmas Lorraine and all the best for 2011.

Kat xx