A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 16 December 2010

Mr Postie arrived..

Well I'm nothing much less than ecstatic this morning as Mr Postie has finally arrived with my goodies.. Well he didn't quite deliver it to me.. It was delivered to the wrong address but thankfully they passed it to another neighbour who then passed it to me.. Poor package must be exhausted with it's journey now... Lol..

Now all I need to do is find the time to play with it.. Still got pressies to buy, cards to make and my pre xmas cleaning to finish... Sure I wouldn't complain if I have to play with them on christmas day... Lol..

Right, off now to get some chores done as I really need to finish some cards today so I can get them in the post.

Catch up with you all later.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Rainbow Lady said...

he he same die arrived with me yesterday..... no time to play either not yet.. xx