A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 18 December 2010

Finally

Yes, I gave in today and actually put up the christmas tree.. Pretty good for me.. A whole week ahead of christmas day.. It's a lot better than the 3 days that it normally is... Lol.

So tree is decorated, a few cards to finish writing then have to brace the cold to deliver them all..
Hope you've all had a wonderful day and stayed safe and warm if you're surrounded by snow.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely tree... Miss V decorated ours last weekend and I wouldn't change a thing about it even if there are bare spots large enough to drive one of your gritters through! LOL. We have not had much snow yet this year and that is pretty unusual for us. I hope it stays away. Have a Merry Christmas!

Kim. said...

The tree looks beautiful. I hope you are still managing well and keeping warm with the new snow to arrive this week.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Kim xXx