A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 10 December 2010

Mr Postie arrived

Woohoo... He made it through the snow today and I slept through him chapping on the door... Lol.. Fortunately he left it with a neighbour for me :)... Nice Mr Postie.

Glad some more of my stash has arrived... That's 2 orders down and 1 to go.. Fingers crossed that will arrive tomorrow.

Well what's on the agenda today??? Need to scrub the bathroom then strip and reseal my amtico floor. After that it will be another bit of snow and ice clearing on the roads. Fortunately we've got into a very quick thaw here so it should make the digging much easier and hopefully the road will be a lot clearer by the end of the day.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and if you're stuck amidst the snow... Stay safe and warm indoors.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are lucky - you've got post. We've got no snow but no parcel post as yet - where are my goodies? Anyway, lots of lovely TH goodies for you to play with and if it wasn't for the snow I'd invite myself to Motherwell to play:) Can I just say, I admire your energy, all that snow clearing and jumping into the car and running here, there and everywhere - I'm exhausted just reading about it. Elizabeth x

Kath Stewart said...

wowee lots of Timmie goodies...I am saving my pennies for a mahoosive Hero Arts spendathon coming soon....stay safe and warm...big hugs kath xxx