A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 3 December 2010

Handmade felt flower

Well a few days back I started to make some felt... Once it was made I then cut out my shapes and last night I finally sat myself down with needle and thread to stitch it all together... This is the finished result.

I think the snow has stolen my mojo over the last few days but it's time to fight back now and get things finished off... Christmas is quickly approaching and yet I've not even decided upon a design for my own cards yet!!! Wish me luck... Lol.

Need to quickly stick a dye in my hair as one too many grey hairs showing, run around the housework whilst that's working away and then it will be my work time... fingers need to get back in motion again.

Take care all and stay warm if you're surrounded by snow.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: