A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 26 December 2010

Cutest pressie

Now we all get a mixture of pressie's don't we.. The practical, the fancy, the funny.. And this year I received the cutest gift ever. Every year friend gets me a gift from her wee boy and girl and this years gift was awesome. Her wee boy only turned 4 in August and can't say my name properly yet.. He calls me Auntie Mulwain.. It's so cute and adorable when he says it and I must admit I get an extra glow in my heart when I hear it. So this year for Christmas, they gave me a Thornton's chocolate reindeer with my name on it 'Auntie Mulwain'... Now how cute and adorable is that.. Oh and Uncle Rob got a chocolate santa too but mine was by far the best...

Thank you Marc & Laura

Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: