A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 24 December 2010

Almost time..

Yes that's right folks.. We are slowly ticking our way out of Christmas Eve and into Christmas Day.. Early night for all I hope so Santa has plenty time to deliver all those lovely pressies.

Our turkey is cooked.. Our ham is too.. As is our sweet potato pie :). All that's left to do tomorrow is my roast potato and veg.. Oh and a chocolate chip pumpkin loaf to make.

I raise a glass to all my friends and thank you for your friendship. Here's hoping you are all surrounded by friends and family tomorrow and have a truly wonderful day.

Tomorrow I will be burning a candle in honour of all heroes who unfortunately will not be joining their families around the table this year. I hope that you will too.

Merry Christmas one and all
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: