A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Pressie's done

Finally pressies are done apart from some sweetie gift for kids that stay next to me.. Ribbon bows, ribbon roses, hand made tags etc.. Finished with some gems of course.. Lol... Think next year I may even try to find time to make my own wrapping paper.

Hope everyone's almost ready for Santa and that there's not too much stress involved.

Off to write christmas cards for the neighbours now so catch you all later.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

love all your beautiful wrappings and by next year you will have a great tool to make all your own wrapping paper...watch this space...hugs kath xxx

Sally said...

Lovely pressies. I am afraid mine did not get handmade tags nor ribbons this year. Maybe next.