A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 23 December 2010

Not long now...

Well it won't be long now will it before the big day is here and then by Monday we'll be questioning what all the fuss was about.. All the planning, shopping and everything all else.. Gone in the blink of an eye...

Well like most of you I've got a ton of things to do today and you may well guess.. I awoke this morning feeling like crap... Splitting sore head, stuff nose etc.. Joy oh joy.. I'm hoping that it's just a reaction to the heating being on and I had the bedroom window closed last night as it was sooooo cold.. Normally I have it open to compensate for the heating drying the air. So, had some pain killers, humidifier is now on I've had some lunch... Fingers crossed I feel better as the day goes on.

Mum is collecting the turkey and dropping it off to me.. Ham is defrosting as I bought it last week.. Housework to do, cards & presents to deliver, a special craft box present to package up for my neighbours daughter and pies to bake.. Think I'll wait till tomorrow to strip the beds!

Well, off now to go jump in the shower and see if that helps me feel any better.

Hope you're all staying safe and warm wherever you are.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just relax and enjoy celebrating the true meaning of Christmas :) we dont then question why we celebrated a special time together as there is only one meaning and only one reason! Enjoy that and the rest is a bonus if you are lucky enough to have food and lucky enough to have a present. so many dont esp the very sick who are younger adults and forgotten about and the elderly.