A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

What a week..

Hi again folks and sorry for my lack of posts over the last week but I really just didn't have the time and to prove how busy we were on the stand.. Here is a picture of all I managed to purchase at the NEC.. A pack of grunge from A1 crafts who we were back to back with, the papers and glossy accents were from our own stand (Craftworld)and a wee scrubbie from Craft At Home which has a funny story attached.. Know how when you're going away and you check, check, and check again that you have everything.. Well daft old me who was working with distress inks forgot to pack her scrubbie! Not a huge ordeal during the day when you're working but when on the Thursday night I had to go out for dinner with multi coloured fingers it was slightly embarrassing. Lol.

What an amazing time we had at the show and huge thanks to everyone who stopped by the stand to say hi and also to all the new people I met too. There was a lovely cheerful atmosphere every day and lots of ideas being exchanged.

Need to say also that Birmingham has the most amazing restaurants including Jilabi, The Real China and Peachy Keens, I've certainly came home a few pounds heavier. Thanks also to everyone we shared a meal with including Jill from Hobby House and her lovely husband, also David and the rest of the crew from Samuel Taylors.

My main thanks though go to Donald and Gaynor from Craftworld for inviting me along in the first place.

Well it's time to sign off I guess as I'm still in the old comfy pj's so going for a quick shower, got paperwork to sort for a meeting I have tonight then I'm off out to cut the grass and do some gardening seeing as the sun is shining. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: