A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 7 March 2012

SECC

Evening all and apologies for my lack of blogging over the last week but I've had so much work to get through before the show starts. First up I had my Cupcakecrafting samples to sort sshhhh don't tell anyone but they're being launched as POW on Friday 16th March so make sure you tune in as it's a fab one. I've also had all the Mother's Day orders to get completed and dispatched then I've spent today at SECC helping Kay get set up. So if you're coming to the show be sure to pop by and say hi to us both. We're on stand G06 which is up along the back wall. Hope to see lots of happy smiley faces over the next few days.

Well I'm off to get some dinner now.. Steak pie and mashed tattie.. Yummy. Then have a few bits and bobs to get organised for the morning before I sit down to chill in front of the tv.

Hope you're all behaving yourselves and keeping up the crafting. Toodles for now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Karen said...

have a fab day tomorrow wish I could come but way to far to go..........