A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 31 March 2012

Wee treat to myself..

Well folks I've finally taken a wee break from work this week.. Well the crafting kind that is. Lol. We've had glorious sunshine this week so I've spent a lot of it tidying and sorting out the front garden amongst a pile of other duties that needed tending to.

Anyway.. I'm sure you know by previous posts that although I was at the SECC & NEC the one thing I didn't manage to do was buy myself very much.. So today I took a few hours out to go get some new stash and I've come back with papers, canvas in various sizes, tags, inks, embossing powder, stickles and some fragments. Feels sooooo good to have been shopping and now I'm ready for action when the sunshine decides to disappear which from all accounts will be in the next day or two.

Apart from that I've not been doing too much as I've had a bit of a swollen gland and tickly throat which means there's been quite a bit of coughing going on but thankfully so far I've managed to avoid this dreaded virus which seems to have been doing the rounds and making folks really quite ill. Fingers crossed that the easter school holidays will help stop the spread too and if you're one of those affected just now I hope you feel better soon.

Well, that's my wee update done for now so think I'll float off and make a wee cuppa before putting my feet up for the night. Toodles for now everyone.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: