A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 17 March 2012

I need this..

Morning all.. And what a glorious one it is, with some sun peeking through the window.

I'm having my coffee just now whilst watching Lynda's 8am show (I was still in bed then. Lol). Not quite sure what all we've to do today but I'm sure it'll kick in shortly.

Anyway, thought I'd share another sample whilst wiping the sleep from my eyes and it's a bag I would certainly be grateful to receive.. A pamper bag!!! With soaps, bath bombs, scented candles etc being so popular just now this is a perfect way to present them to someone.

Well my cup is in need of a refill, so off to get that and think hubby is going to make me some toast and duck eggs for brunch :D. Toodles for now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: