A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 19 March 2012

New Arrival..

Morning all.. Dashing round getting stuff ready before I depart for the NEC and as per usual the to do list keeps growing. Lol.

Anyway, here's another of the samples I made for this weeks POW.. Simply printed the background paper on a heavy cardstock, printed one of the digi images (to go with my new baby gift bag), coloured, cut out and mounted on the front of the card and a little bit of doodling. Voila.. All done.

No idea where the sun has gone today.. Must have the Monday blues or something. Lol. But it's pretty overcast and not quite as warm as it's been the last few days so I've got a nice big cardi on. Lots to do including cleaning house from top to bottom, washing, ironing, shopping, packing etc so going to get back to the chores for now and I'll pop back a little later again.

Have a magic Monday all..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: