A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 15 March 2012

Laptop crafting

Well folks I've been chilling out a little over the last few days, the house has been cleaned up again, washing is back up to date etc and right now I'm doing a little laptop crafting as I can't really be bothered going in to the old craft room but have a few cards to make so I'm doing them sat on the sofa watching tv.

Tomorrow will see me scrubbing the en-suite, bathroom and w.c followed by a huge pile of ironing. Oh and best not forget about Lynda Chapman launching a brand new Pick Of the Week on C&C at 12noon either. Lol

Saturday and Sunday will be spent with my darling husband who I've already informed will be treating me to lunch and we're also visiting Brianna and Gordon which will be nice.

Monday will be here before I know it and the case will be getting packed ready for my trip to the NEC, cupboards etc will be getting stocked so hubby and animals don't starve in my absence then on Tuesday I'll be jumping in the van and heading on the way to Birmingham to meet lots of lovely crafters.. Can't wait neither I can as the atmosphere is always fantastic.

So, time for me to sign off again as hubby's just arrived home looking for tea and I've got a few more cards to make and my Mother's Day present to finish too. Toodles for now my lovelies and happy crafting.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: