A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 12 March 2012

Quick buys

Good morning all.. What a fabulous time I had at the SECC and thank you to everyone who popped along over the 4 days to say hi and also for all my handmade goodies which I've enjoyed munching my way through.

Well it was a surprisingly busy day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to sneak off and spend money!! Instead, I had to do a mad dash to grab a few essentials and that was it.. What a whopping spending spree, 1 pack of Kraft card and 2 bottles of Fresco was all I got. Disappointing I never got a chance to buy more but it's always a sign of a really good show when you don't have time to spend so in a way that's better. We also had a record break down.. The record we had to beat was to have Kay on the road by 6.15pm.. Well we started dismantling at 5pm, everything that was left on the stand was packed away in boxes, grid wall taken down etc, multiple trips to the van to load it and wait for it.. We had Kay driving away from the back doors of the SECC at 5.56pm!!! Think we can safely say the past record was well and truly slashed. Lol.

Anyway, I've had a lie in this morning then snuggled on the sofa with my kitty and now I'm off to do a wee bit of housework and then going to squeeze out another few samples for the lovely Lynda Chapman who is hitting the screens of C&C at noon on Friday to launch a brand new POW. So toodles for now and catch up with you again later. Keep crafting my lovely friends.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: