A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Good morning Birmingham

A very good morning to you all from a slightly overcast and rather tepid Birmingham.

This was my wee bed for the night and what a lovely bathroom I have too.. Finally figured out the heating this morning. Lol.

Right now I'm outside getting some fresh air, waiting on Donald coming back with a McD's which I'll eat on the way to the NEC as the sooner we make a start on set up the earlier we'll finish tonight and we're currently 1 man down so there's only 3 of us.. Defo a case of all hands on deck and full steam ahead but this is where the real fun begins so bring it on.. I can't wait.

If you're coming to the show, mind pop by B22 and say hi to me.

Right, time to go so I'll post again whenever I get a chance.

Have a fab day all and happy crafting.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: