A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 27 April 2009

Cubby hole 2

Here is the next part of the clean up which is now complete... boy did it take me hours as there was so much stuff piled high.
This is my fabby notice board which has now been cleared of all it's junk & at the moment is showcasing my gorgeous Leanne Ellis print until I find a suitable frame for it... the pic of the kitty is very precious to us as this was little Carissa. Rob actually brought her over from America with him & she was an American Curl breed, chocolate brown in colour. She was such a little darling who we sadly lost a few years back due to tumours. She will always be in our hearts though.


Now this is a real trove of goodies here... books & magazine, peel offs, ink pads, sprays, templates & embossing boards, matts & layers, sentiments, papers (all sizes), flowers, brads, buttons etc. As you may be able to tell it is infact an old tv stand but is better utilised for storage in my opinion, as it holds to much.
Hoping that Mr Blogger uploads this for me as by this time I am hoping to be sat on the sofa watching tv with hubby & probably doing some more water colouring.
Be back tomorrow again.
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It all looks so neat & tidy - do you want to come round & do mine?? LOL

Jan xx

Cazzy said...

So tidy, will you come and do mine now please, pretty please?

Cazzy x

Anne said...

I'll send you my address Lorriane Mine could do with a good sort out
Anne x

Anonymous said...

you are just so organised honey. Puts me to shame you do!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so organized. I just did mine a couple of weeks ago and it already needs it again. You are more than welcome to come do it for me. lol Have a fabulous day!