A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 19 December 2015

Let there be light!

Well I seem to be behind everyone else but the tree is finally up and shining.  Thank goodness I seem to finally be catching up and getting organised.  

Yesterday with a little help from my BFF I managed to make the first drop off for the homeless and will do another next week again.  Can't believe how grateful these organisations are when you help are.   Second hand clothing goes to Simon Community and City Mission gets food and toiletry donations along with 50 Christmas gifts for those staying overnight on Christmas Eve and 160 Christmas Cards for those who will be lucky enough to get fed a Christmas dinner.  It may just be a card to us but to a homeless person it could be something that makes them smile just knowing someone, somewhere is thinking of them.

Last night I finished writing all my cards (with the exception of about a dozen special ones).

Today I've had a visit from the Alarm guy who was adjusting my CCTV and I've got the Christmas decorations up... along with the normal mundane household chores etc.

Tomorrow.. well.. The hubby is off so I'm sure he'll have things on his to do list just as I have so we'll sort the agenda in the morning. 

Off to chill a little now and pet the grumpy old kitty who's currently curled on my lap. 

TTFN
Xxx

No comments: