A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Father and son

Well folks it's approx 9.30pm here in surf city and it's getting close to bed time for me. Early rise in the morning somewhere around 6am as we're all heading down to San Diego for the day.

Had a fab time today at Knottsberry Farm and I think a few of the staff thought I was a bit bonkers.. Especially one of the sheriffs when I told him to hand over his badge as he sucked at his job. Lol. There was also a lovely man in the museum called Tom who just loved the fact that I was over from Scotland and him and his wife are thinking of taking a trip next year.. Made sure I told him to pack his thermals!

Anyway, on to today's card which is a quick simple one. Kraft card back, acetate front, the paper is part of a 12 x 12 paper from the Sears and Sons range and the ties, wooden moustaches and gem (used as eyes) are all Kaiser Crafts.

With that said, my eyes are starting to close so I'm going to sign off, put the light out and retire for the night. Happy crafting all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: