A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 22 September 2012

Christmas Easel

Right folks I had a fab sleep last night and am now back in working mode.. Kinda lucky really with the week I have ahead and I've already made a start today so lots of cutting out to do tonight.

Anyway, I thought I'd get us back in proper working blog manner too kicking off with a Christmas easel card made using some of the gorgeous 'Turtle Dove' collection from Kaiser Crafts. The front layer with Santa on had a journal section on it which I decided to cut out to create a window appearance and I layered another piece of paper behind so the bird appeared to be outside the window. This technique also allows me to use the journal section on another project so a bit of crafty crafting there. Lol. The base paper and border are from the 6x6 paper pad and the little cherries and merry christmas sentiment are the embellishment pack.

The holiday washing is now complete.. Shame about the mound of ironing I now have to tackle! Alas in the meantime I have to sign off as hubby is demanding a neck and shoulder massage and my scissors are screaming at me too.. Think they're feeling a bit redundant as they haven't been used for 3 weeks. Lol. Toodles for now everyone and be back with you again tomorrow.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: