A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 15 September 2012

Views of LA

You can see both in this and the previous picture what looks like mist or smog but it is actually coming from the hillside fires that are currently being tackled in LA at the moment. They are sending water planes over head and have fire crews tackling it from the ground too.. The land is so dry but that's not surprising when today's temp in LA was around 102 degrees. I felt like I withered as the day went on even though I was taking a constant water intake to make sure I didn't de-hydrate.

Well that's the last of the pics from Universal Studios so hope you like. Will fill you in more when I return from my hols. Hope you've all had a fab day too.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: