A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 23 September 2012

Crimbo layout

Just a quick post to start the day as I've got a pile of work to get on with today so here it is.. Minus personal pictures of course as no-one wants to look at my family when it's on display at demos. Lol. Anyway it's made from more of the gorgeous 'Turtle Dove' collection and the baubles, angels and sentiment all come from the embellishment bag whilst the centre paper bordering the verse are from a 6x6 pad and the verse itself is a section cut from one of the 12x12 papers. I have to say that Kaiser Crafts have done a fabulous job of putting together some very full and complete collections which just keep going on and on and on.

Well that's me for now peeps.. Off to do some cutting prep so catch you all laters.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: