A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 24 September 2012

In the garden

Morning again all and am glad to report that I got some sleep last night again.. Why is it always harder to fly forward 8hrs in time than it is to fly back!

Yesterday was a pretty chilled out day. We did pop to the supermarket for some bits and bobs and my friend popped in for a few hours last night but apart from that all I really done was some prep work for samples so that was nice and relaxing. Not quite sure what today will bring as the old man is off work due it being the September weekend and it's rather overcast and drizzly outside.

Finally here's the details of today's card and I do apologise for the poor quality of the picture but it was so difficult to photograph the acetate under lighting conditions. Products used are acetate, kraft card, background paper is from the Kaiser Crafts 'Periwinkle' range, some wooden doillies which I painted and I cut one of the gem swirls in 2 to create the flower stems.

Okay folks I'm off for a caffeine boost and to do some more cutting out.. Hope you all have a fab day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: