A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 9 September 2012

Gents club

Good day all, it's 2pm here and currently 81 degrees indoors and just over 90 outdoors. Rob's back on the gun range with his dad today so Ruth and I are just chilling out. Can't tell you how nice it is to be able to relax and not be dashing around clock watching all the time. Will be changing this week right enough as we've got people and places to visit so will be more active after tomorrow.

So what do I have to share today? This is a card I made from a sheet of 12 x 12 which I folded over to create a square card with a pocket insert (sorry not got a pic of that yet) but the paper is from the 'Sears and Sons' range from Kaiser Crafts as are the mini playing cards and the circular sentiment. All I had to do was fold the card, add some distress ink then stick the cards and sentiment on front. Very quick and easy to make and something that most men would appreciate. Not quite sure what to share with you all tomorrow but there will definitely be something so be sure to check back again.

Off to pour myself a wee drink now and chill out some more. Lol. Hope you're all having a fab day no matter where you are.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: