A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 5 April 2011

That's better..

Well my box is now complete.. Apart from the lack of tissues in the house that is.. I had to take one from my handbag for this pic.. Lol.

At least now it doesn't matter what the supermarket box looks like as it will be hidden from sight within my new decorated box.. Better yet.. If I fancy a new look all I need do is re-decopatch it.. Can't remember how many times I've changed my bangle to match my outfit.. Even done it in a workshop one day as it clashed with my blouse.. Lol..

Anyway, time to get some household chores done before moving on to some box distressing.. Goodness knows what mischief I'll get up to then.. So.. Until next time.. Happy crafting..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: