A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 15 April 2011

Cracking up...

Morning all.. Short and brief this morning as I'm heading out the door in an hour and still have to jump in the shower etc then I'll be spending the afternoon at Clydebank Shopping Centre with Ann Russell where we will be doing some fab decopatch with the customers on behalf of Damselfly Crafts who are located on Great Western Road in Glasgow.

Before I go though I thought I'd share a bit of last nights crafting with you.. It's not quite finished yet so hopefully you'll see the finished product tomorrow.. It's a little bird feeder which I'm currently in the process of distressing so this is roughly how it looks at the moment.. I'm going to crack the other side up just now too so it will be dry upon my return and I can move on to the next bit.

So.. Time for me to move but I hope you all have a wonderful day wherever and whatever you are doing..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: