A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

New goodies

Morning all.. Hope everyone is feeling full of the joys of spring today like I am.

Well I've got my hands on some more new stash and am so looking forward to having a good old play.. A few canvases.. Which seem to be becoming increasingly popular.. A new set of PaperArtsy stamps and a very cute wee Tatty Button.. Oh yeah and a pack of Tyvek.

A quick run around the housework today and then I'm off out to the garden for a day of crafting in the sun.. Can't really ask for much more to make my day perfect can I.. Oh maybe a nice wee waiter to fetch my cocktails for me perhaps.. Lol.

Right peeps, off now to make a start and I'll catch up with you all just shortly.

Have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: