A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 30 April 2011

Wakey, wakey..

Rise and shine.. Look out Sincerely Yours here I come.. Lol

Yes folks.. If you're coming along today the Sincerely Yours show is at the International Climbing Arena in Newbridge, Edinburgh.. And there are free buses running from Ratho to the centre and back so there's no excuse for not joining us..

Tomorrow we'll be at Gateshead Int Arena so would be lovely to see you there too..

Today's agenda.. Get ready.. Drive to the centre.. Work the show.. Break down.. Drive to Newcastle.. Re-build the stand.. Eat.. Sleep.. Then tomorrow.. Work the show.. Break down and drive home.. Now that's what you call a good weekend.. Lol

Right must go as I'm working to schedule now but I'll try and get pics as and when I can to share with you.

Have a great weekend all and hope to see some of you.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: