A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 28 April 2011

Wee Tatty..

Morning all.. Just popping by quickly as I'm currently giving myself a manicure, washing machine is on as well as a load already on the line, housework to do then I'm going to sit out the back and make a start on samples for next weekends demo..

But.. Before I get on with all that I thought I'd share another of last weeks workshop projects.. This time around it's a card with the gorgeous new Tatty Button..

Must dash now as I really need to get ready before the courier arrives.. Don't think he'd fancy seeing me with the way I look just now.. Lol

Have a fab day all and hope the sun is shining for you like it is here..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

My'scardcorner said...

great fun card Love the sentiment.
Myrax