A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 18 April 2011

NEW SHOP IN PERTH

Evening all.. Was going to post this in the morning but I'm too excited for my dear friend Elena so I'm having to tell you all now.

There is a brand new shop opening in Perth tomorrow and although the title doesn't tell you right away there are also lots of delicious craft goodies to be found within the store including Tim Holtz and Crafty Notions.. Also Heritage Rubber Stamps (another company owned by Elena).. So if you live around the area or simply fancy a day out why not pop along..

Grand opening of doors is tomorrow at...

Elena Costella Yarn & Fibre Studio
1-3 Main Street
Bridgend
Perth
PH2 7HD

If you manage to make it along to see her.. Tell her I sent you and she may just make you a cuppa too.. Lol

Toodles

Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: