A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 22 April 2011

More stash..

Morning all on this beautiful sunny Good Friday morning.. And my day is kicking off with a trip to see the lovely Angela at Angel Crafts to pick up some gorgeous new stash for workshops.

Will possibly take some snippy pics for you when I get back.. Lol..
Thankfully I'm feeling a lot better today as yesterday was like a day from hell.. Woke up with the mother of all migraines and it didn't clear all day.. By about 10pm last night I felt physically sick with the pain and resorted to going to bed early.. Now know I made the right decision as I'm back to normal now.

So.. I'm off to get ready and then collect my goodies.. Hope you all have a wonderful day and are organised for the Easter holidays.. Let's hope and pray the sun stays around.

Love 'n' hugs to you all
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Anne said...

Happy Easter Lorraine,
Look forward to seeing the full reveal. Hope all good with you.
Anne x