A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 7 April 2011

Newcastle here I come..

Morning all.. Glad to say it's dry here today so far and I'm hoping it stays that way.. Anyway.. Rain, hail or shine I'm smiling as I've had confirmation that I'm heading to Newcastle in a few weeks time.

There is a new craft event being held there on May 1st in Gateshead International Arena.. Accompanied children under 14 get FREE entry.. Entry is £3.50 on the door or if you book your tickets online they are £3.00 and you get FREE tea and coffee on the day.

For further details or to book your tickets pop over to the website..

www.sincerely-yours.co.uk

That's going to be a busy weekend for me I guess.. Edinburgh on the Sat then Newcastle on the Sun.. Well I guess it will keep me out of mischief for a few days if nothing else.. Lol.

Well I've got a few chores to do before another day of work commences so I'll catch up with everyone a little later again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: