A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Chunky..

Morning all.. From a place that did have blue sky and sun earlier but it's now turned a little overcast with yucky rain.. Hopefully by the look of things though it will clear again later.

Last night I emptied my bag of beads, grabbed my headpins and set about decorating my bracelet.. Nice and relaxing to do whilst sat watching tv and a few hours later here was the finished result.

Sadly the picture does not show it to its best.. There are green, pink, blue, purple, salmon, aqua, beige, brown, clear colours in it.. All different shapes including hearts and leaves and circles as well as random bead shapes.. Oh and lots of crystal too.

This is one piece I'll wear on a regular basis.. I love jewellery but even more so when it's random and un-uniformed.

Well.. Time to do some housework now then I've got something I started yesterday that I need to finish and also need to deal with organising some more workshops.

Catch you all later and hope you have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: