A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 9 April 2011

Ally paly..

Oh what a beautiful morning.. Oh what a beautiful day... Yes folks it's a gorgeous day outside with a proper hazy sun at the moment so I imagine it's going to heat up quite a bit today.. And I for one can't wait as it's been pretty wet here for most of the week.

Anyway.. I have a few friends who are off to Ally Paly this weekend and I would just like to say.. Have a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing about all your new purchases and catching up on the gossip.. To all traders.. Have a great show too.

As for me.. We're currently sat here having morning coffee thinking of what to do with the day.. I want to get the garage cleared and sorted.. Believe it or not.. Hubby's not liking that idea!!! Oh and my grass needs cutting too so may do that along with some weeding or something.. All I know.. I'll be out of this house and getting some fresh air and sun.

Have a wonderful day wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: