A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Penny Black challenge


Finally I'm getting round to joining in with a challenge... seems like forever since I last managed to achieve that... lol.. anyway, this one here is for the challenge over at Penny Black Saturday where we have been challenged to use 2 PB stamps on the one project...
My papers & dew drops are from my latest Duck Pond Craft kit, flowers are by Prima and images are from the PB Micey Day set.
I'd love to stay and chat a while but have another mammoth project that I have to complete for a presentation tomorrow... might even have to rope hubby into helping me later... lol..
Toodles for now and catch you all again soon.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

kath said...

yes please...milk no sugar and how cute is this... great use of your images..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

~ Ali ~ said...

this is utterly adorable, love everything about it. Hugs Ali x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Loving this Lorraine - it is way too cute and brilliant use of two images that go perfectly together. Thanks for joining this week's PBSC
pauline x