A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 5 October 2010

£35 of stash for only £19.99

G'day all... obviously after last night things are a bit up in the air here today so haven't had time to organise a proper posting of a card or anything so thought I'd try and find you another daily deal instead.... may become a habit for me actually... lol
Well... onto my daily deal and what did I find for you all today.... how about a surprise box of goodies filled with stash to the value of £35... but yours for only £19.99 inc p&p....
So if you fancy getting your hands on one of these boxes... simply pop over for a visit to Angel Crafts... I wouldn't wait too long though as at that kind of prices I would imagine they will sell out rather quickly.
Right, off to do a quick catch up on facebook before heading off to the hospital for afternoon visiting.
Catch you all later
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: