A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 11 October 2010

Back in work mode....

Well it's a new day... and a new week... here's hoping it's a better one than last week.
Getting my housework done just now and I've got the spinach and parsnip on for the soup.. washing in the machine but hey it's almost lunch time... where oh where does the day go.
Due to the events of last week I've not got a large list of cards to catch up with as well as my challenges to tackle, so I think I may well be locked away for most of the week working my wee bum off... well that is with the exception of my dental appointment tomorrow... and hopefully Mr Postie will be chapping on the door over the next few days with my delivery from Craft Obsessions... yummy... that's me made a start on my Magnolia collection.
Right, time to bid you a fond farewell for an hour or two so I can get finished up here and back into work mode... hopefully my mojo hasn't wandered too far.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: