A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 15 October 2010

Today's lucky find


Morning all.... now I like to try and see if I can find a new and exciting bargain for you everday whenever possible... and here is today's.... I know it's not a massive 50% off sale or anything but to be honest... I think it's a much better deal than that even... and it's brought to you by the mega talented Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamp who has also been nominated for this years BEST STAMP RANGE AWARD.... so what am I excited about.. check this out...


A monthly pack to launch a brand new Claritystamp design by Barbara Gray.... Each pack includes a multiple project sheet and an unmounted stamp.... all this for only £48 per year (annual subscription) .... yes you read that right... each month you can get a new stamp to add to your collection along with a project sheet giving you ideas of what to do for only £4 per month.... now how many other stamp ranges can you build upon on a monthly basis for that kind of price.... oh and you can also follow Barbara on facebook too.

Well I hope you like today's little treasure find and if you visit Barbara's site please do take time to browse through all of her gorgeous collections as there really is something for everyone. As for me... I'm off to get some work done now and I'll catch up with you all again later.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: