A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 30 October 2010

Who could this be...

Well I wonder if anyone can recognise who this is... Probably not right enough as she's got her head down getting stuck into a demo... Lol

Here is our very own crafty blogs and facebook buddy Ann Russell who's been demoing her socks off on the Samuel Taylor stand since doors opened on Thursday morning. Doesn't she look fab.

I had to rush home tonight as I had to show face at a wedding reception and have nipped out for a breath of fresh air as its so hot inside... Right enough, think I'll be heading home in about half an hour as I need to rest my wee feet ready for action tomorrow ;-).

Catch you all again tomorrow and hope you too have had a fab day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: