A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 24 October 2010

A massive thanks


On behalf of everyone who attended the Heritage Rubber Stamp demo yesterday at Damselfly Crafts... I really do need to extend a massive thank you to our hosts... not only were we allowed to quite literally take over the shop for the day but they also provided us with tea and cake too... right enough I think I was the one who ate most of the cake...
If you live in Glasgow or are ever here for a visit, this is one shop not to be left out... I'm surprised I actually made it out without collapsing as I was going round and round in circles all afternoon.. there is just so much to see and I know for a fact that I've still missed things out.. good excuse to pay them another visit right enough.
Well... off to take some pics of my delicious new stamps now so will catch up with you all again soon.
Toodles for now.....
Lorraine xxx

No comments: