A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 3 October 2010

Half Price Bargain...... gift wrapped too....


Morning folks... just had to share my amazing find with you all as it's a rather unbelieveable deal from The Heritage Rubber Stamp Co.
Wait for this...
Presented in a basket and gift wrapped!!!
No two are the same - contents will differ in each basket....
Now how good a deal is that... you and a friend could chip in and buy one between you... you could buy one as a gift for a friend... you could treat yourself to one too whilst you're at it... lol... do you have a craft group and need to stock up on some new stamps... the possibilites are endless but I'm sure the stock won't last long at this kind of price....
Anyway, it's not everyday that someone offers up a bargain on crafting materials so thought I'd share it with you all... pop over and have a nosey yourself.
Now that I've had my wee nosey around the net... found an amazing bargain... and told you all about it... I guess I really should get back to finishing my daily challenge card eh....
Happy Sunday crafting
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: