A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 8 October 2010

This punch is perfect for all you christmas makes



G'day all.... and hopefully by the end of today I'll be getting back into some kind of a normal routine again... please keep fingers crossed for me.. my poor craft room has been so deserted this week I'll soon need to mop all the water from the carpet with the tears that will have been shed this week... stamps, inks, misters.... all just abandoned to take care of themselves... poor wee things that they are... lol.
Anyway, onto today and I want to kick off by sharing this punch with you all.. just incase you haven't already seen it and I think it's fab... perfect for all the christmas cards and just in perfect time for the production lines which will be starting very soon if not already started.
Yes we all dive for our snowflakes when this time of year comes around but what about a change this year... this is an adorable ornaments border punch by Martha Stewart... and it's only £14.99.
If you fancy finding out more details on the product or want to browse more of her punches including the delicious new deep edge punches... then simply click HERE.
Right.. that's my first post of the day and there are a few more to come... need to share some more goodies with you later... lol..
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

No comments: