A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

SECC Candy Winner....



Good morning everyone... hope you are all & ready for the day ahead. Personally I have to do a mad dash around the housework so I can get pushing ahead with my essay as tomorrow is my final day for posting & believe you me... if I manage to succeed in even getting it to the post box on time I will amaze even myself...


So, to kick start my day I thought it best to go ahead and announce the winner of the SECC candy and this did make me laugh.....


Here is the result of the draw...


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:12
Timestamp: 2010-03-16 09:16:21 UTC


Now the funny part... when I scrolled through the names to see who had won... it is none other than my name sake....




So a big thank you to everyone who joined in the fun... and congratulations to Lorraine (if you can drop me an email with your address then I will get your goodies all packaged up and in the post to you asap.)
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx



No comments: