A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 2 March 2010

A little peek-a-boo


Here's a little peek-a-boo at one of the cards I made for the next Sakura show on Create & Craft... still awaiting confirmation that it is tomorrow at 2pm...
This is a lovely stamped image which I have water coloured using the shadow pens... they can very often be an overlooked pen which is such a shame as they are wonderful to play around with... so many different looks can be achieved with them just with a little patience on your behalf to sit down & play.
Oh well... best get on with samples for the SECC now. Thankfully Kath & I have different products to play with which means that she can concentrate on certain things whilst I do the same... sure is helping to cut down on the work load which I am very appreciative of.
Toodles for now..
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Kat said...

This looks interesting Lorraine. Makes me realise that my Sakura pens have been neglected for a while now. Except the clear glitter gel pen, it often gets used. I should be home from work in time tomorrow if the C&C programme is 2pm. Looking forward to seeing your Fiskars samples too.

Kat xx