A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 15 March 2010

Sakura on wood


Morning folks... gosh this really is a quickie as I'm running behind schedule... got to finalise a wedding order at 11am then off to see Gayle, Ava and gorgeous baby Maya.
So many of you have your wonderful Sakura pens at home but don't always experiment with them so just thought I'd share this little fells with you... he's a little wooden bunny I bought from Hobbycraft last year & I have used Sakura Metallic pens to colour him in... part water colour, part direct from pen. If you've never experimented with your pens then why not start now... they really are a world full of fun.
Sakura pens @ Markingworld
Okay... must dash... back later... happy crafting
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

scotspanda said...

awwww so jealous I can't visit Ava and Maya and of course Mama Gayle! Hope you get a lovely snuggly cuddle with the wee one :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Kat said...

I have to admit that I don't experiment with my Sakura pens as much as I should. I've got lots of them too!! I seem to always reach for my Promarkers now. Funnily enough I was just thinking about my Sakuras the other day.

Kat xx

Kim. said...

This is really cute, would look lovely in a nursery but then again you as a bunny lover couldn't possibly part with him lol.
Kim xXx