A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Something of a flutter...


Gosh I certainly am well late in posting today ain't I.... it's just been one of those non stop days where the work is never done, but hey, it keeps me out of mischief... lol
This is a little papier mache box which I bought from a local craft superstore & it began life all dull & brown in colour so it was just crying out for some colour...
First off I coloured the entire box using a Silver Calligraphy Pen then for my top I used a double sided peel off butterfly which I covered with glitter then coloured in using Sakura metallics and cut around the shape. To attach to the top of the box I curled the wings a little & mounted using silicone.
All pens available here
Box available from Hobbycraft
Hope you've all had a fantastic day, and me, well I'm off now to finish packing up my kit ready for tomorrow's demo.... wish me luck.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

peggy said...

Hi Lorraine,

What a sweet box, perfect to store little craft stuf !!!

Peggy xx

JACKIE said...

Hi Lorraine, dropped by to see you on Saturday at the SECC, but once again you were soooo busy and I never got the chance to come back...I'm usuually in Dundee on a Thursday with work but as luck would have it I have been signed off work for 3 weeks so wont get to meet you there either..oh well one of these days I might just make it...hope it all goes really well tomorrow...hugs Jackie xx

Kim. said...

Such a pretty obx, love the glimmer of the butterfly I bet it looks stunning in real life.
Kim xXx